Why is Student Counselling Important?
Students get comprehensive advice on career, courses and jobs that enable them to make a proper and informed choice and understand what they can do after completing school.
Having proper guidance and counselling helps students make decisions affecting their professional career and makes them confident and mentally prepared for societal hardships.
Student Counselling can assist in developing problem-solving skills that help a student deal with particular issues surrounding their lives.
Why do I need Student Counselling Services?
There is a myriad of reasons you might need to use our Student Counselling Services. But, most importantly, we provide clarity and direction for you to achieve your career goals. We provide one-on-one and group sessions that help you:
- Assistance choosing subjects year 11 and 12
- Education pathways leading to occupations
- Decision making regarding occupations
- Preparation for job applications
- Job searching techniques
- Personality Profiling – Strong report (matching personality to suggested occupation)
- Setting up a career plan, goal setting etc
- Resume preparation assistance
- Assistance setting up a LinkedIn platform
- Interviewing techniques
- Internship applications assistance
- Interviewing coaching and practice
Most importantly, we won’t abandon you. Instead, we deliver the resources you need and provide ongoing support for as long as you need.
So, take that first step to the career you deserve. Call Carole and find clarity in your future.
Make an appointment now!